MESSAGE FROM ADAMS FURNITURE IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
To Our Customers:
As COVID-19 continues to create unprecedented ripples across the country, we wanted to make sure to keep you updated with our plans. At Adams Furniture we are committed to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. This is why we have been closely monitoring and following updates and guidelines from the WHO and CDC regarding the status of the virus and its impact on the community. We have always been devoted to maintaining a high level of cleanliness at our store throughout all departments.
EXTRA PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING:
- We have increased disinfecting of all commonly touched areas, including door handles, employee breakroom, computers, and our restrooms.
- Employees and guests are required to wear face coverings at all times while working.
- Our employees are practicing intensifying health measures including, regular hand washing, and staying at home when feeling sick or after travel.
- Stocking our store with additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies.
- In addition, we have increased cleaning our store including the floors, restrooms and warehouse.
- We are taking several steps to ensure the safety of our store environment. We continue to deliver the best possible experience to our customers.
- Our employees have our support to stay home if they have any health concerns.
CHANGES WE HAVE MADE TO OUR DELIVERY SERVICE:
- We are providing all drivers with gloves and footwear covers.
- Our delivery drivers are disinfecting their delivery trucks throughout the day.
- We ask that our customers to postpone their delivery if they do not feel well or believe that they may have been exposed to suspected case of COVID-19.
By taking these steps we can reach our goal; which is ensuring the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. Certainly, we must do our part to reduce the spread of the COVID-19. We are prepared to revise our responses and procedures should the status escalate.
We would like to remind our customers that you can shop on our website at myadamsfurniture.com anytime. Our doors remain open for business, please reach out to our customer service team to give us the opportunity to serve you.